Here are some pictures that our friend Shelli took. They're awesome. On the first few I couldn't decide if I liked them in black or white or just color, so I put both of them. I was really happy that we actually got some good ones of each baby with Daddy before he leaves... and some family ones too. Can you believe we actually have a picture with ALL 5 of us smiling?? Truly amazing!! Thanks Shelli!














Only a few days now until Rob leaves for Iraq. He will leave Sunday, March 2nd for D.C. and then he'll leave the 6th to Kuwait. From there he'll take a flight to Baghdad. We will keep ya'll updated on his adventures. We haven't decided whether that will be on this website or if we'll create another... we'll see when we get to that point.
3 comments:
what great pictures!! we'll keep Rob and the whole family in our prayers while he's away :)
Those pictures are great!! I will keep you guys in my prayers, I know it will be a challenging time for your family. Please keep us updated!
Love ya!
Brandy
I love the many facial expressions of Rob! You all look so wonderful. You made me cry! I love you guys! Sarah
Post a Comment